Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The ribbon inspired me for Mother's Day

I'm a florist with a penchant for ribbon.  I have equal penchant for shoes, but commercially they don't work on bouquets. 

This year is was the Best Of British ribbon that did it.  There were two to choose from, I went for the one you see below.  Next year I might use the other. We'll see.

Price range from £4.50 for a bunch of fives (tulips, not the other sort of bunch of fives) to £22.00 for 100 of the finest British grown mixed daffy's and narcissus all wrapped in brown paper and delicate white tissue and finished with a length of shoes ribbon.

To order these sort of blooms or a bespoke bouquet including flowers of your liking, contact me on 07941 888654 or email laura@lauracolemanflower.co.uk by Thursday (or Friday if you're running a bit late) and I'll give you the delivery lowdown.







and in other news.......here's a picture of Eleanor and Phill out and about delivering spring.  They are a member of the gold star brigade.  This will be explained in a later blog entry.

No comments: