Monday, October 10, 2011

Oh how I love Mimosa, but my oh my does it make me sneeze

Lilies do it too.  Make me sneeze I mean.  Even florists aren't immune you see.  Got to get in there quick, whip the stamen out and hope for the best.  I once knew a landlady who was the most excellent chef at The Rising Sun pub in Cornwall.  She was allergic to shellfish.  I could never bring myself to order the scallops, it just didn't seem right.  The scampi was however, most excellent.

This week I've gone back in time.  To a time when the sun shone and mimosa was available.  I love the stuff.  I've got to blog this months weddings soon, I'll catch up.  Don't fear.

In other news.  Strictly is back.  It's been two weeks of full on glitter.  I've been obsessed.  My dance teacher went the first one.  Jealous.  She had to wear heels, in a heatwave, with no mobile phone.  I was having a barbeque after the weddings were done. 

Another one of lifes mysteries.  When did the man from Maroon 5 get all cool? (Am I allowed to say cool?  Am I now to old for that?  What is the modern equivalent?  Answers on a postcard please).  He used to be 'that nice boy' in that song that was on repeat in the dormitories at school.  Amazing how a repeat button can be overused. 

Either way.  The new man brings us an excellent cha cha tune.   

Laura x 























No comments: