Friday, November 13, 2009

When Ed, the florists brother got wed!!!

Seriously, writing this blog entry is tricky......mainly because when I look at the pics, it makes me well up for a good old blub and a smile, because it was one of the best days of my life.

Being a florist is the best job in the world. I get to meet lovely people, work with the most beautiful flowers, and help brides create a day that is so very special to them. It is also a great job, because when your little brother decides to marry the love of his life, you get to give them a wedding present which will be such a lovely part of their day.

Edward and Cathryn (aka 'Mr and Mrs Hall!) met through a friend, a few years ago and I knew is was serious when Ed phoned one day and said 'Sis, I've met this girl'. That was it, those few words, and I knew he'd fallen head over heels. When they got engaged it was no surprise and no sooner had I said 'Congratulations', I asked if they would like their flowers as their wedding present. Thankfully, they said yes, and here are the results!








































No comments: